Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vegas, Baby!

Well, I'm off to Vegas for a work conference. It will be absolute hell. I'll be there through 7/18, then going to my dream spot: Red Mountain Spa (see left) in St. George Utah (I want to buy one of their condos!) then to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

I am so excited about my post-conference trips I may never come back! Particularly if I win a lot gambling, I'll just quit my job on the spot! I have needed a vacation for a long, long time. Everyone have a great couple of weeks, as I won't be able to blog when I'm gone. Gotta get myself a laptop one of these days!

2 comments:

Funny Girl said...

I envy you! have fun.

MJ said...

Hey there, have fun! I'll have to give you a copy of our book coming in October with Best Friends called DogTown. There's a picture book out now by the same name, but of course, an NG book is better! ;-) Catch up sometime when you're back.