Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy July 4

Boy it's been nice having a 3-day weekend, though it's been a really busy one so far. Yesterday we had someone come here to do a minor household repair, then I went to lunch with Funny Girl Goes Blog, got my hair cut, went to the eye doctor (might have found some contacts that work for me!), and then to a July 3 party. I can't believe how much I did! In between all this stuff, I discovered a slow leak in my tire and had to get it patched and bought some stuff for my impending trip to Vegas next week.

Today has been busy too, attended my neighborhood's July 4 parade, went out to lunch. Tonight is another party. Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I have so much to do and not enough time to do it!

1 comment:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Seems to be the theme around here. Hope things will relax for us all soon.