Sunday, June 08, 2008

Trailer Park Wedding and Emergency Vet

What an exciting weekend it's been! Yesterday Jeffro and I went to a friend's wedding where they renewed their vows. It was a nice little ceremony out in B.F., VA. A reception followed at the trailer park where they hang out on weekends. It was actually a fun time despite the heat and rain showers that started. A nice, simple affair with close friends and family. Right next to the trailer park pool. Priceless.

Yesterday morning, I had to go off to the emergency vet for my youngest dog, who was throwing up pink, presumably blood. X-rays yielded no immediate answers--he had swallowed a chicken bone earlier this week. So the guess is the bone irritated things as it went through the system. Today he seems to be doing fine, but we'll have to see what happens.

Today I'm off to see an open house in the neighborhood and then to my sister's to celebrate two of my nieces' birthdays. So when will I have time to do the desperately needed vacuuming and laundry?

1 comment:

NOAAgirl said...

I wanted to hear about that wedding!

Poor Opie... my goodness. Hope he's going to be okay!