Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mystery Pooper

First of all, I never posted about my recent vet appointment where my vet told me my old dog has only a few weeks to live. I couldn't post about it cause I was too shocked and upset initially, but I'm doing better about it now. I mean, I knew she didn't have long, but I didn't know it was that short. She'll be 15 in August, and I was hoping to get to that birthday, but now I'm not sure. What also sucks is I have a conference in early August, what do I do if she's still around? Gamble that she'll be ok the week I'm gone? It all sucks, all the worry and anxiety and anticipation. Plus, I have had her since 6 months and I can't imagine not seeing her sweet face every day. THAT is just killing me.

Anyway, let's get to the Mystery Pooper. For the past 2-3 days I have found poop in the living room when I get up in the morning. Matter of fact, this morning I picked it up only to find another poop like 2 minutes later. I usually take a few minutes to get dressed and ready to get them out the door in the morning, but it looks like I better speed that up. I have no idea who is pooping--someone told me old dogs do that and don't even realize it. But the younger dog has had problems with his stomach and is on this weird medicine, so is that making him do it? I have no idea. So I can't yell at anyone cause I don't know where it's coming from. Although Jeffro did admit this morning that it was him . . .

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

We're rooting for Pepper over here!

Now if only Jeffro would clean up after himself...

MJ said...

You really need to housebreak that boy... ;-)

Our thoughts are with you and Pepper. xoxo