Monday, October 02, 2006

Improved Mood

It's amazing how knowing that you're really leaving a job you dislike can improve your mood. I felt much better going in to work today knowing my time there truly is limited. Then I found out my boss was going to be out sick today and tomorrow, plus I have doctor's appointments lined up tomorrow and Weds, and we're out of the office Friday for a 1/2 day staff retreat, then going home early. It's a great week!

Start planning your weekend early. This Saturday is Del Ray's Art on the Avenue, an annual arts and crafts event in Alexandria that's tons of fun. If the weather is nice I'll be going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I got your message on "Lost" night. Made me chuckle. My mom does the exact thing. Trouble is, she was conflicted that night b/c the Sabres were also playing (we won!).

Anyway, I was at book club when you called, and didn't get back til later. Yesterday was a reception at GWU. Tonight, I'm home, and will be watching another Sabres game! I'll try and give a buzz on my drive home after my clients... work out the weekend thoughts.

mj