Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Win!

For those of you waiting with baited breath for the decision of the parking committee . . . they voted in favor of my petition! It was unanimous, and I am so excited! However, that is only the first of two hurdles, the next will be getting the board to vote the same, otherwise we're back to square one. That meeting will be Nov 1, so mark your calendar!

In other interesting news, I got called back for a second interview with the company I interviewed with last week and told my boss that I am looking for a job and will not be making the move to Herndon. Good for me! I know this seems like a risky move, but she took it well and I don't seem to be in danger of losing my job. Hopefully.

2 comments:

jeffro said...

YEAH!!!

NOAAgirl said...

Woot! I am waiting to hear about my job, Ray has a bird in the hand (if you can believe it, in HERNDON! What the hell is going on out there anyway?) but is waiting to see if there is anything in the bush. Jeffro? What's going on with you job-front-wise? Slacker! :)