Friday, May 13, 2005

Show Me the Money!

Poke me, I'm done for the week. Officially hit a wall about 10 mins ago. It's been a long day, blogger was down earlier when I tried to post something. I had a final interview with G-town today, informally over lunch at Daily Grill. It's down to 2 candidates, and I have the bad feeling that I won't get it cause of money. But you know, I'm okay with whatever happens. Cause whatever money the offer is going to suck, and I just don't know if I can take that big a cut.

I'm off to a show at the Birchmere tonight for Kathleen Edwards. Should be pretty good but late. Boy do I need a 2nd wind. Tomorrow I'm off to a garden show to buy stuff to attempt to make my yard look nice. Sunday is a shopping excursion to Potomac Mills with my sister and possibly another show in the evening.

No comments: