Sunday, December 06, 2009

Country Christmas

Well, 2009 has certainly been an interesting and terrible year, and it couldn't be over soon enough. I've been meaning to buy Christmas cards and start writing them out, but I realized that I have very little good news to share with people this year. Matter of fact, this year's events kind of read like a sad country song:

My old dog died
My boyfriend left me
My best friend Funny Girl moved hundreds of miles away

So I'm thinking about trying to formulate that into a funny little message somehow so people won't get my card and be severely depressed. Hoping for a creative inspiration!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did get a new dog. You could include a little picture of Sundae inside each card...

CC said...

That is true, that is the one bright spot this year!

Funny Girl said...

I hate that I needed to move. I wish things were different. Miss you and the dogs, and so does Lucy and Ellie, and I miss all our neighbors. My country song year sucks more than yours...Let's write a song together!

CC said...

I just wrote you a short verse back on FB!