Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Burger Joint

Tonight we went out to eat at a relatively new place in Old Town called BGR: The Burger Joint. We'd read about it in Washingtonian, and I guess the chef won a Throwdown with Food Network's Bobby Flay for his Greek (lamb) burger, so we'd been wanting to go there. I have to say, I was just dying for a burger, and it was good, but I am not sure I would go there again. The burger was salty, as were the fries. I don't object to the fries being salty, and boy they were awesome, but to me the burger was just too much so. Jeffro got the sweet potato fries, which were supposed to be incredible, but they were just pretty good. Unfortunately I would say there are other local and more convenient places I like just as well or better, so I probably wouldn't go there again, though I'm very glad I tried it.

No comments: