Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week from Hell

This has been just a terrible week at work and I'm quite frankly sick of it. What do you get when you add up the fact that you're not getting a raise or bonus, your employer has cut their 401K match contribution in half, one person has been laid off, and the person you're supposed to work closely with from another department apparently can't stand you? You get looking for another job, that's what. So that's what I am doing. I'm in no rush, but no harm, especially in this economy, to see what's out there. January will make it 2 years at my current job, and that's plenty long enough. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Not that misery always loves company, but it's been pretty miserable here for several weeks. Layoffs here, too... Hope all is better now!