Saturday, April 26, 2008

Please Come to Boston

I just spent 4 days in Boston on business, after not having been in over 10 years. What a great city! I had forgotten how awesome it is. If only it were so friggin cold in the winter. However, we had beautiful 70+ weather, and I had the chance to hang out with a very flamboyant gay guy who's lived and worked there for like 30 years, who showed us a great time at . . .

Union Park, right near his office. I also loved the Public Park.

Aquitaine restaurant, enjoying steak au poivre.

Banq bar/restaurant, with its hip/chic architectural details (see photo).
Pops with awesome Mums iced tea and Italian sausage sandwiches.
Picco with amazing pizza and ice cream, supposedly hense the name (P=pizza, IC=ice cream, CO=co).
Stephanie's on Newbury with its great people watching and mac 'n cheese.
We also managed to go into the Copley Fairmont and visit Catie Copley and get a book signed and visit with Catie.
I also bought a pair of Switch Flops at Copley Flair, a great store right near Newbury.
What a great city, what a fun time! I would love to go back when I have more time.

2 comments:

NOAAgirl said...

That sounds wicked cool. DH and I have never been to Boston! Glad you had a great trip1

CC said...

It is an awesome city, you guys should go before you leave for England!