Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stealing the Three-fer

1. My coworker that I share an office with has been sick, and coming in to work every day hacking and spewing her germs all over. To the point where now I feel like I'm on my way to getting sick.

2. I have to agree with Jeffro and Metrocurean that Morou got ripped off by getting kicked off The Next Iron Chef. Farrah Olivia is still my favorite local restaurant, the judges obviously have poor taste buds.

3. This recipe, posted by A Sizable Apple, is truly delicious and will be great when (if ever) the cold weather gets here. I changed it up a bit by cutting down the garlic a bit (used three instead of four cloves, and boy was it garlicky-good and cleared out my sinuses!), using Swiss Chard (don't like broccoli rabe), and sprinkled pamensan cheese at the end as I couldn't find fontina. I also added some crushed red pepper. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

jeffro said...

So now you're liking the Threefer, eh?